[Radio-announce] Main Menu Takes a Road Trip!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Aug 4 17:16:05 EDT 2017

We’re back!!! This week the Main Menu team takes a road trip, or at least helps you do so with this presentation from the 2017 ACB Conference and Convention. “Uber and Lyft meet Self Driving Cars” takes a look at some of the technology out there, present and future, to help us get around. No, we don’t have flying cars just yet, but stay tuned to Main Menu as we bring you more from the summer convention throughout the month of august.
Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB adio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.