[Radio-announce] Anything and Everything is back!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 6 11:46:07 EDT 2017

Hi there.

You heard right, and I think I got those nasty gremlins locked in a cabinet.  It's time for Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive, starting at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific.  For three hours I'll be playing all sorts of good tunes.  It's mainly 60's through some 80's that listeners like to hear, but I have all sorts of audio recordings from the late 1800's through today that I can play from, so request away.  The email address to reach me with anything you want, which includes requests is

and that'll get to me.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just beyond the on demand shows, and you'll find a link to hear the show.

Catch you all in fifteen minutes on ACB Radio Interactive!