[Radio-announce] More Billboard Top Summer Songs from 1995 into the 21st Century on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 08:21:54 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

On today's Rick's Pick on ACB Radio Interactive, I will play more summer
hits according to Billboard Magazine as we make our way to the summer hits
of 2017. Today I will play the number one and number two summer hits along
with one of my personal favorites picking up in 1995 and going to the early
2000's.

Please join me today for Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the music and here is to a great hump day!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern