[Radio-announce] tonight on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 11:03:07 EDT 2017

Hi everybody.
Boy doI have a mixed bag of tunes for you tonight! Tune in at 7 Eastern, 6
Central, 5 Mountain, 4 Pacific, and 8 Austrailian for The Best Of Yesterday
and Today with me, dj song sparrow, his girlfriend Anita, and Paul, aka DJ
Classic Magic from Sonic Radio, the other station I simulcast with. Two
hours of all your favorites from the 70s to the present. Tonight, we'll see
what new albums will be heading to store shelves near you, check out today
in music history and U..S. history, and who knows what else. Send all
requests for songs and or dedications to
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
or skype smiley-guy218, and if I have it, I'll spin it.  See you at 7.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---