[Radio-announce] It's ArtFelt (take II) where we bring summer tunes and mood music for an eclipse! 7PM Eastern tonight

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:57:42 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

Don’t worry, it’s not next week, already. There is an available time slot tonight and I’m grabbing it so we can do this again — the right way, this time. 🙏🏻😣

Summer is flying by and we’re rapidly approaching mid-August. Tune in for some great love songs and other light, Summer pieces. We have both a lunar and solar eclipse this month. I think we’ve got that covered, too. 😀

It all starts at 7PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, use the great and simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Thanks for listening and see you there!

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>