[Radio-announce] Let's Party! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 00:03:31 EDT 2017

Greetings everyone!
First of all, I would like to extend a huge thank you to our good
friend Dan for filling in last week! Thanks so much Dan!
But now, I am back in the Tyler Juranek Studio, and I am ready to
bring you the Knock on Corn program!
This week, I am going to share a special birthday present I received
on my birthday.
I will also talk about the Midwest leadership convention, and, who
knows what else?
Tune in and find out!
The fun all starts tomorrow (Friday), at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!
To listen, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek