[Radio-announce] apology, Hazelnuts returning in September

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Aug 12 14:44:57 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

We really tried to get it to you this week. Life has we Hazelnuts super busy in many directions. Our plan is to return the first Saturday in September, with demos of our own, bells on or at least, plenty of things to tell you about and of course, banter.

I have yet to demo the Smooth Induction Cooktop. Recently, I purchased the Veggie bullet, and so wanted to have a demo of it this week. It will happen. As that song goes, “See You In September!”

Happy cooking!

the Hazelnuts