[Radio-announce] The cursed Anything and Everything show is on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 13 12:15:47 EDT 2017

Hi dudes and dudettes.

I swear this computer doesn't want to do a show for me.  Oh well, I think I have it whooped into shape, and for the next three hours I'll be playing you all sorts of good music from the late 1800's through today.  I'll also tell you the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, mention some sports, and there's that Bullwinkle joke of the week that we can't forget about.  I'll also tell you a bit of what's going on where I am.  All this and more will be on ACB Radio Interactive from now until 3 p.m. Eastern, 12 p.m. Pacific U.S. time on ACB Radio Interactive!

To tune into the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go past the on demand shows.  Of course your email messages are always welcome.  Send requests, feedback, or general comments to

Looking forward to hearing from you listeners!