[Radio-announce] It's time for another Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 15 11:46:56 EDT 2017

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

It's Tuesday again, and you know what that means?  It's time for another Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.  Basically, if the tune was out in the 80's, and it was played on radio, I probably have it.  I have other material that wasn't played over the air, but it's still good 80's music.  The fun starts at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. time.  Of course your requests are always welcome.  Send them, or whatever you like via email to

and I'll see what I can do to get the tunes ready for you to hear.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go past the on demand part of the site.  You'll find a listen link there.

Catch you all in fifteen minutes for three hours of fun on ACB Radio Interactive!