[Radio-announce] Join me on ArtFelt where we continue with our journey towards the solar eclipse. 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 15:41:31 EDT 2017

Hi, music fans!

As I was putting the show together, I found it very amusing to observe that shuffling my music, I often ran into perfect pieces of music — one piece that perfectly dovetailed into another piece. Yes, I had other songs in mind, but there is obviously more at work than mere shuffle. 😉

Today, we’ll continue on our path towards the solar eclipse on August 21. We’ve got love and all sorts of other delights in here, too. I even found a piece of music that I think perfectly illustrates the constantly-shifting energies of these times.

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, use the great and simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Please, stay tuned, afterward, to catch the soothing, mind-clearing selections and thoughts as Debbie Hazelton brings us her lovely program, In the Quiet.

See you there!

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>