[Radio-announce] Last week of Billboard Top Summer Songs on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 07:14:14 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

As you know, over the last few weeks, I've been playing the top summer hits
from Billboard Magazine for each year as we make our way to this year. We
will pick up today with 2006 and keep going till we get to 2017.

I am hand-picking the songs I will be playing to be sure all are songs I
like myself and hopefully you will too. I have to admit.

Please join me today for Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the music and here is to a great hump day!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern