[Radio-announce] Big News and a Cellebration! On this week's Knock on Corn program!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 00:34:50 EDT 2017

Greetings everybody!
In some parts of the world, it is already Friday, but if you're in the
central time zone, it isn't quite there yet.
But does that matter?
No Way! It has been a very busy week at the office, and a tiring one
at best! So, I am ready to bring you another edition of the Knock on
Corn show!
And news?
Why yes! Although it is not about me, it is related to my family, and
that kind of news is fun to share. I'm not telling what it is. You'll
have to tune in and find out!
So come join the fun!
The fun all starts tomorrow, (Friday) at 12 PM Eastern!
To listen, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
See you tomorrow!
Tyler Juranek