[Radio-announce] It's another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 20 11:26:38 EDT 2017

Hey dudes and dudettes!

It's time for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  I play all sorts of audio recordings from the late 1800's through today.  Besides that, I'll tell you all what's going on here in Lexington, Kentucky, which is where I'm located.  I'll also tell you the local weather, mention some sports, and we can't forget, like I think I did last week, the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Speaking of Bullwinkle, the person who did Rocky's voice, June Foray, died a few weeks ago.  I don't have any Bullwinkle material in a useable form to broadcast, but I'll try to remember to mention her wonderful legacy to cartoons.

Of course your requests are always welcome.  Send them, or whatever you like via email to

and I'll acknowledge your message.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just past the on demand section of the site.  There's a listen link there.

Catch all of you starting at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific for three hours of music and fun on ACB Radio Interactive!