[Radio-announce] Eclipse Coverage on ACB Radio Interactive Tomorrow

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Sun Aug 20 12:58:09 EDT 2017

Hi all:

We have special programming coverage happening on ACB Radio Interactive
tomorrow.

Debbie is out of town so Shannon will be covering her slot starting at 11:00
AM eastern and going to 1:00 PM eastern.

I will be coming on at 1:00 PM eastern to begin the special eclipse
coverage.

During the first hour I will be playing songs that reference the sun, moon
or eclipse either in the title or some where in the song lyrics.

At 2:00 PM eastern I will be joined by Joel Snyder and Julia Cawthon to
provide live coverage and audio description of the eclipse as it happens
over Nashville Tennessee.

To tune in to ACB Radio Interactive you can do one of the following:

Go to http://acbradio.org/interactive.

Once there click on the "listen live" link.

This takes you to the interactive page on Stream Licensing's website.

Then click on the link that corresponds to your favorite player.

You can also dial in from any phone by dialing 605-475-8130 and selecting
option 4.

If you have an IOS device you can access ACB Radio Interactive through ACB
Link.

If you have an android device tunein radio is your best option for accessing
ACB Radio Interactive.

Finally, you can access ACB Radio Interactive with your Amazon echo device.

Just say "Alexa, play ACB Radio Interactive" and the stream will launch.

Happy listening.

Larry