[Radio-announce] It's past the end of the world, time for another Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 22 09:37:08 EDT 2017

Hey dudes and dudettes!

Yesterday was supposed to be the end of the world with the eclipse happening.  Well, we're still here, and since we are, I'm all set to broadcast another Eclectic 80's show on ACB Radio Interactive.  I'll talk a bit of my eclipse experience, and the usual 80's music will be heard.  The fun starts at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific, and it lasts for three hours.  Of course your requests are always welcome.  Send 'em to

and if I have the tune I'll play it.  That email works any time, so feel free to send whatever you like my way.  To hear the show, point your preferred browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just past the on demand links.

Catch you all in a little over two hours on ACB Radio Interactive!