[Radio-announce] Post Eclipse on this week's ArtFelt at 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:40:56 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

Did you get a chance to observe yesterday’s solar eclipse? Whether or not you did, you may be glad to know there is an archive of yesterday’s fabulous collaboration with Larry Turnbull and Dr. Joel Snyder available right on the main ACBRadio site <http://www.acbradio.org/>.

Today on ArtFelt, I’ve mixed it up a bit between post eclipse-oriented pieces and other tunes I thought you’d like to hear. Fairs and carnivals are happening now, also. There’s a little something for that you may enjoy.

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, use the great and simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Please, stay tuned, afterward, to catch the soothing, mind-clearing selections and thoughts as Debbie Hazelton brings us her lovely program, In the Quiet.

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>