[Radio-announce] Summer's Not Over Yet - Celebrate 1967 - the Summer of Love on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Aug 23 07:33:25 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

Well Summer is not over yet... It is the 50th Anniversary of the Summer of
Love - 1967.

What better way to keep the summer alive but to revisit the fantastic music
from the Summer of 1967 on today's Rick Picks from 11 to 2 PM Eastern on ACB
Radio Interactive.

We are also celebrating the 50th birthday of our good friend Carl
Richardson. I am sure I will tell a couple of stories about Carl... <smile>

The music will be coming fast and furious - I am hoping to play 40 or so
songs from the great summer of love.

Please join me today for Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the music and here is to a great hump day!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern