[Radio-announce] tune in tonight

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 11:06:11 EDT 2017

Tune in at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, 4 Pacific, and 9 Austrailian
for The Best Of Yesterday and Today with me, dj song sparrow, his girlfriend
Anita, and DJ Classic Magic from Sonic Radio, for two hours of all your
favorites from the 70s to the present. Tonight, I've got a new track for you
from Kesha, we'll check out today in music history and U..S. history, and
who knows what else. Send all requests for songs and or dedications to
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
or skype smiley-guy218, and if I have it, I'll spin it.  See you at 7.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---