[Radio-announce] The end of the world has passed, so we'll discuss it on Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 27 11:50:05 EDT 2017

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

You heard right.  The world ended at around 2:30 p.m. local time on Monday, and I'd like to give you my observations of the event.  Join me on ACB Radio Interactive for Anything and Everything.  You'll hear great audio from the late 1800's through today.  I'll also let you know what I've been up to this week, tell you the weather for Lexington, KY, give some sports updates, and there's the great Bullwinkle Joke of the week.  The fun starts at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. time, and lasts for three hours.  Of course your requests or comments are always welcome.  Send them to me via email to

and I'll see what I can do to get your song on the air.  Oh yeah, we can't forget prayer requests.  It doesn't mean you're just limited to a prayer request for something you need.  If you're thankful for something and want others to know of the good things God's doing in your life, send them my way.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  You might like to know how to tune into the show.  Well, just point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just past the on demand section of the site.  You'll find a listen link there.

Catch you in around ten minutes on ACB Radio Interactive!