[Radio-announce] Here's a sparkly GEM to help with the new week!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Aug 28 08:33:45 EDT 2017

Blessings to all of those dealing with this storm. No fun at all!

The new week is here. It’s post eclipse. The calm before eclipse after math. Let’s fill up with all of the goodness of luscious music and all that helps to keep the good energy in us, with us, and out into the world where together, we can make a positive difference.

Got lots to tell you about and of course, fabulous tunes!

11:00 A.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
By phone: 605 475-8130.

Hope you can be with me where together we all make a difference for the better!
May all the good GEMs fill your life with sparkle!