[Radio-announce] Speaking Out about Hadley

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Mon Aug 28 12:23:43 EDT 2017

*/Hadley Institute for the Blind and Visually Impaired /*– Wednesday
August 30th 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM Pacific (and replays every two hours
throughout the next day)

We all want to learn independent living and career skills. But what if
we’re too far away from a school or agency for the blind? The Hadley
Institute for the Blind and Visually Impaired brings these resources to
you. Julie Tye, Hadley Institute for the Blind’s President, joins us to
talk about these resources.

To listen to this week’s “Speaking Out for the Blind,” go to:
http://acbradio.org/mainstream, and choose one of the links under the
headings “Listen to ACB Radio Mainstream” and “Now Playing;” or call
605-475-8130, and when prompted, press “1” for ACB Radio Mainstream. You
may also listen to the program live on the ACB Link mobile app. For more
information, go to http://link.acb.org. Show archive page is at
http://acbradio.org/speaking-out-for-the-blind. Please note that there
is a link located at the top half of the page and below the heading that
says: “Home » Speaking Out for the Blind” where you can subscribe to the
podcast feed and listen to Speaking Out for the Blind shows ranging from
episode ninety-four to the present. Facebook page is at Speaking Out for
the Blind and Twitter page is at SpeakOutfortheBlind (you may also
access this at SpeakOutBlind). My new show email address is:
speakout at acbradio.org <mailto:speakout at acbradio.org>.

For more info related to this week’s show, go to:
http://speakingoutfortheblind.weebly.com/list-of-episodes-and-show-news/for-more-information-episode-146-hadley-institute-for-the-blind-and-visually-impaired