[Radio-announce] It's about time for the Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 29 07:26:55 EDT 2017

Hey dudes and dudettes!

Tuesday has come around again, and we all know what that means?  It's another edition of the great show known as the Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.  Basically, if the song was out in the 80's, I probably have it and I'm more than happy to play the tunes.  The song doesn't have to be a hit.  I have a decent album collection from this decade, so if you'd like to hear some more obscure tunes, send your requests my way.  In fact, here's how to reach me via email.  Send your comments, feedback, or just say hi to

and if I have the tune and it's airable, I'll play it for you.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just past the on demand section to find a listen link.

Hmmm, I think I'm forgetting something...Oh yeah, you might want the time the show is on.  Well, the Eclectic 80's is on every Tuesday from noon to 3 p.m. Eastern.  This translates to starting at 11 a.m. Central, 10 a.m. Mountain, 9 a.m. Pacific, 8 a.m. Alaskan and 6 a.m. Hawaiian, all of these U.S. times.

Catch you all at noon eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive!