[Radio-announce] tonight come join us!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 12:23:16 EDT 2017

Tune in at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, 4 Pacific, and 9 Australian for
The Best Of Yesterday and Today with me, dj song sparrow, his girlfriend
Anita, and DJ Classic Magic from Sonic Radio, for two hours of all your
favorites from the 70s to the present. Tonight, I've got another track for
you from Haley Stinefeld, we'll check out today in music history and U..S.
history, and who knows what else. Send all requests for songs and or
dedications to
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
or skype smiley-guy218, and if I have it, I'll spin it.  See you at 7.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---