[Radio-announce] The Best of 2017 starts today! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 10:00:51 EST 2017

Greetings everyone!
 Welcome to December!
 December is a great time of the year, with the holiday season, the
opportunity to reflect on the events of the year in our lives, and a
new year to look forward too.
 As planned, we continue a much loved tradition on the program, the
best of the year! In this case, the best of 2017!
 Throughout December, we will showcase some of the greatest Knock on
Corn programs of 2017!
 On today's show, we return to September, where we played some great
music, talked about a polka fest, and so much more! So come and relive
the memories!
 The fun all starts today beginning at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!
 To listen, head on over to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 Enjoy the show!
 Tyler Juranek