[Radio-announce] December is here and so is Christmas cheer - in one hour on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:00:31 EST 2017

Hey there, radio fans!

December has started and it feels like it is going to fly by. Everyone planning or attending various events, shopping, parties — and through it all, we hear the music, music, music. Many Christmas pieces in today’s show, but don’t worry, my nonconformist nature is well in tact as I throw in several non-holiday pieces for your enjoyment.

Join me, won’t you? It starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay