[Radio-announce] its another edition of the best of yesterday and today with a little Christmas cheer

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Dec 6 14:14:46 EST 2017

To help you get into the holiday spirit, on tonight’s edition of the best of yesterday and today, I am going to play a mixed bag of all your favorites from the Christmas genre as well as your other forites from the 70s to the present and all are welcome.

It all starts tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, and 4 Pacific. Requests are always welcome at

Mbern6516 at aol.com

Or via skype at smiley-guy218. If you’re not already on my contacts list, you may send a contact request and I will gladly add you.

 Mike B