[Radio-announce] Join me tonight for the last episode of Legendary Insights of 2017!

Legendary Insights ACB legendaryinsights at acbradio.org
Thu Dec 7 08:59:44 EST 2017

Heard about those monthly subscription boxes? Ever thought about giving one as a gift? Tonight, I will have several guests who will share their experiences with their favorite subscription services.  Join me tonight at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT for the last episode of Legendary Insights of 2017.

Wishing everyone a very happy holiday season, and a healthy and prosperous new year!

Live your ingenious life… Laura