[Radio-announce] More Yule while the weather is cool on today's ArtFelt at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:58:56 EST 2017

Hi, everyone!

OK, it’s not just cool. It’s down right cold in some cases. But here’s an invitation to stay inside where it is warm and toasty to catch some more great tunes on ArtFelt. You’ll find the melodies will be familiar, but not so much the popular renditions you may hear on pop radio. I was sure to throw in some pieces that’ll at least get a chuckle out of you, too. 😀

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay