[Radio-announce] Twelve Days Before Christmas on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Dec 13 08:16:26 EST 2017

Good morning!

Wow! Only twelve days left before Christmas! Two more Rick's Picks before
Christmas!!

Join me today on Rick's Picks for more holiday music --  today's picks were
chosen because they tell a story. All are unique in some way.

Rick's Picks airs today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern
at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the incredible iOs
app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can also listen to
ACB Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your smartphone. You
may also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130. Also, ask Alexa to "Tune In
ACB Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo. No reason not to be
able to fund ACB Radio Interactive!

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the Show!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern