[Radio-announce] the holiday show is almost here and we're getting you ready!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 09:52:13 EST 2017

It's round 2 of the pre-holiday special. On tonight's edition of the best of
yesterday and today, it's more of your favorite Christmas tunes as well as
those loved hits from the 70s to the present and all are welcome.
It all starts tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, and 4 Pacific.
Requests are always welcome at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
Or via skype at smiley-guy218. If you're not already on my contacts list,
you may send a contact request and I will gladly add you.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---