[Radio-announce] Coming up at 5PM Eastern, last ArtFelt before Christmas to keep you from feeling listless

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 16:07:15 EST 2017

Hey there, everybody!

OK, OK, I’ll admit, that rhyme in the subject was pretty corny. It is fun trying to do it, though, but if I have to resolve to find another way to do a headline, just let me know. 😅

Lots more interesting holiday music in this week’s show with several more that may tickle your funny bone. Cann you believe Christmas is just under a week away? There’s a lot going on and a lot for which to be thankful.

I would love for you to join me. It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay