[Radio-announce] its almost time for the holiday party

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 08:59:26 EST 2017

Hello boys and girls young and older alike! It's Santa Mike here and I'm
back with even more goodies. This is my third annual holiday program with
ACBRI, and I'm sending you your very own  personal invitation. Yep, it's
another 4 hour episode of The Best Of Yesterday and Today, and it all starts
this Friday afternoon at 2:pm Eastern, 1:pm Central, 12 noon Mountain, and
11:a.m Pacific. Four full hours of all your favorite Christmas tunes and
favorite classic holiday stories back to back. All are welcome.  We still
got that classic golden drama to which we still haven't gotten the chance to
play yet, which dates all the way back to December 24, 1939, entitled A
Christmas Carol starring Orson Welles and Lionel Barrymore, along with a few
of those classic read-along stories many of you probably listened to as
kids. DJ Sparrow (aka my friend Jay), and his girlfriend Anita, (we call her
DJ Queen), will be joining me in the studio So come and join us won't you?
This is going to be a fun-filled joyous program for the entire family! So
come one, come all, And join me, Mike B and my friends Jeremy and Anita, for
this very special extended edition of The Best Of Yesterday and Today.
Requests for your favorite holiday tunes are welcome at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
To listen live, go to this link:
http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208&stream_id=2023>
&stream_id=2023
and either choose the (play) link at the top of the page, which will launch
our web-based player, or you can scroll down tward the middle of the page,
where you'll find a series of media players that we support. If you're out
and about still trying to get some last-minute Christmas shopping done, then
you can take us along, and listen via your cell phone by dialing
605-475-8130 and when prompted, select option 4. You can also use your
Amazon Echo device.
 So I'm offering this simple phrase, to kids from 1 to 92. Though it's been
said, many times many ways, Merry almost Christmas to all of you! We'll see
all of you at the party this afternoon, right after Tyler and Knock, knock,
whose there On Corn.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---