[Radio-announce] Another Edition of "On The Inside Track": This month, Lulu Hartgen

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Wed Feb 1 18:11:02 EST 2017

Join me once again where my guest this month, Lulu Hartgen, shares defining moments, major turning points, where she found a way to choose to be positive through tremendous adversity!

Lulu is well known and liked by many on Twitter, radio station Team-FM, and work with her husband Brian of Hartgen Consultancy. She is brilliant, resilient, and filled with a wonderful spirit of imagination, creativity, playfulness and kindness toward others.

Join us as Lulu shares important moments and choices of her life.

“On The Inside Track”
(Defining Moments From There To Here)
Tonight, Wednesday, February 1, at 9:30 P.M. EST. on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream>

Catch it as a replay periodically throughout the broadcast day and find it in a few days from now on its podcast feed:
http://acbradio.org/inside-track.xml <http://acbradio.org/inside-track.xml>

Thanks for listening.
Thanks for daring to live “On The Inside Track”, and even more, for daring to listen to and change with the defining moments in your own life!

Debbie Hazelton
I’m on purpose !
 How about you?
http://debbiehazelton <http://debbiehazelton/>.com
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!