[Radio-announce] At high noon is another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Feb 5 05:22:12 CET 2017

Hi dudes and dudettes!

Getting tired of all the six months Super Bowl pregame?  Well, all right, it isn't that bad, it just seems that way.  In any case, if you would like a break from the Super Bowl coverage, tune into my show on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show is Anything and Everything, and it runs from noon to 3 p.m. Eastern.  That translates to starting at 11 a.m. Central, 10 a.m. Mountain, 9 a.m. Pacific, 8 a.m. Alaskan and 7 a.m. Hawaiian.  The show mainly is focused on audio recordings from the late 1800's through today.  In addition to music, you'll hear about the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, which is where I'm located.  You'll also get the local sports, prayer requests, a bit of what I've been up to this past week, and we can't forget the eagerly anticipated Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Oh yeah, I have to give in and tell you who will win the Super Bowl.  I can do this in an email, and make two predictions that are spot on.  The first is that I know what the score of the game will be before it even starts.  Guess what it is?  Well it's zero to zero.  The teams haven't played yet, so that's the score of the game before it starts.  If you like that prediction, you'll like my next one better.  I'll tell you who will win the game.  It will be the team that scores the most points.  All right, I'll go into hiding so you don't throw things at me.  To be honest, I hope it will be a good game, and we'll see how it goes.  If the Falcons win, then you'll hear me have a special song prepared for next week's show, so tune in for that.

Of course your requests, comments, or whatever you like can be sent to me via email.  Send the messages to

and I'll see what I can do for you.  To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and you can listen in that way.

Catch you all at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific for three hours of fun and great music on ACB Radio Interactive!