[Radio-announce] Join me for the Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 7 11:33:54 CET 2017

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

It's me inviting you to tune into ACB Radio Interactive for another Eclectic 80's show.  Basicly, if it was out in the 80's and was heard on the radio, I probably have it and am quite happy to play it.  The show starts at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific, and the fun lasts for three thrill packed hours.  Of course your emails are always welcome.  Send requests, feedback, or just say hi to

and, if it's a request, I'll play it, so long as the FCC approved the song, and even we can go a bit beyond that.

To tune into the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen in.

Catch you all at the top of the hour for the Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive!