[Radio-announce] Composer/Lyricist Stephen Schwartz featured on today's Rick's Picks from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive

rick.morin at comcast.net rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 07:59:40 CET 2017

Hi friends,

I am continuing my series of shows featuring great composers and lyricists
from Musical Theater, Film and our pop culture on today's Rick's Picks from
11 AM to 2 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive with the music of Stephen
Schwartz whose works include Godspell, Wicked, Pippin, Pocahontas, Leonard
Bernstein's Mass, the Hunchback of Notre Dame among others. Tucked in
between the music will be an interview with Stephen where he discusses how
he came about choosing songwriting as a career  and the songwriting process.

You may email me before or during the show at rick.morin at comcast.net or text
or call me at 617-633-7947.

Again, please join me today from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern at

http://acbradio.org/interactive. You may also listen via the incredible iOs
app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may also listen via
telephone at 605-475-8130.

Rick Morin