[Radio-announce] Dance, country, it's a buffet! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 23:52:42 CET 2017

Greetings everyone!
 It has been another long work week, and so if you're ready to bring
in the weekend, then start early with the Knock on Corn show!
 This week, while you all go out and pick out a Valentines gift for
your special someone, we'll be singing, "Hey Good Lookin'!"
 Along with some oldies, we also have great country music, and, time
permitting, some dance too!
 So why not join the fun?
 The fun all starts tomorrow, (Friday) February 10 at 12 PM Eastern!
 You can tune in by going to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Hope to see you there!
 Tyler Juranek