[Radio-announce] I think there's some sort of important day coming, so my next two shows will be devoted to it.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Feb 12 11:19:39 CET 2017

Hi.

I heard of this neat day where a dude named Dan Cupid comes down and shoots arrows at people, and if they're hit they do crazy things to get the attention of other people.  Well, since I have two shows on ACB Radio Interactive, I thought I'd dedicate these to Mr. Cupid's work.  That's right, Valentine's Day will be here on Tuesday, and I've decided to give you a two for one special.  Instead of just one show dedicated to this day, I've decided to have two, count 'em, two shows.  Anything and Everything and the Eclectic 80's will be full of great tunes, but they won't be just love songs.  These songs are songs that inspire me, or I just plain like them.  It will be similar to last year's Valentine's show that I did, without any sad breakup songs.  Both shows are on at the same time of day, noon to 3 p.m. Eastern.  Anything and Everything is today, and the show that's usually the Eclectic 80's is on Tuesday, but, instead of 80's music, you'll hear good songs dedicated to Valentine's Day since that show will be on the actual day.  Of course your requests and comments are always welcome.  Send them in via email to

and I'll give a shoutout to you, and may even play your requests.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.

Catch you at the top of the hour for the first of two special shows on ACB Radio Interactive!

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.

P.S.  Jilly has told me she's not getting me anything for Valentine's Day.  In a way that's all right, because I am giving her the same thing, but we still love each other in the special way a dog and his master bond, or, in the dog's view, it's the dog and her person.