[Radio-announce] Request for questions- Erik Weihenmayer

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Mon Feb 13 15:27:52 CET 2017

Dear /Speaking Out for the Blind/ listeners,

I’ll be interviewing blind adventurer Erik Weihenmayer on a future show.

He’ll be talking about his new book “No Barriers” and the upcoming “No
Barriers Summit,” showcasing technology and the human spirit to help
challenged people elevate their lives to the next level.

If you have any questions for Erik, just reply to this message and I’ll
read them on air.

The deadline for sending questions is March 2nd at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

/Speaking Out for the Blind/Producer and Host