[Radio-announce] Join me on ACB Radio Interactive for a special Valentine's broadcast.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 14 11:32:34 CET 2017

Hi.

The show I plan on doing on ACB Radio Interactive is part 2 of my weekly broadcast.  On my Tuesday broadcast you usually hear 80's music.  This isn't the case for today.  Since it's Valentine's Day I've decided to do a special show with music of all kinds from all decades, mainly from the early 70's onwards.  The music, however, won't necessarily be just love songs.  What I'll play is music that has meaning to me, and I'll discuss why it's important to me.  It could be a love song, but it also could be a song of inspiration, or it's just something that I just like hearing.

The show starts at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. time, and lasts for three hours.  Your requests and general comments are always welcome.  Just because I'm going off form for this show doesn't mean you can't request music.  Send whatever you like via email to

and I'll get it on the air.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in that way.

Catch you all for three hours starting at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive!

kevin at acbradio.org