[Radio-announce] love, World Day Of Sound Healing ... It's found "In the Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Feb 14 18:22:26 CET 2017

An artist often heard on "In the Quiet" noted that today is "World Day Of
Sound Healing." She then play a singing bowl for us on Facebook.

We hear so many sounds, some pleasant, others jarring. Many times we aren't
even aware of them, until we suddenly don't hear them, such as, the sound of
the refrigerator, or even, the sounds from some of our lights or other
electronic devices when plugged in. And all of those sounds and so many
others affect us, add to a sense of distraction and even irritability. It's
called mind control, and you can find lots of articles and videos attesting
to this on the internet.

Thus, healing sounds are so important for our sense of well-being, and
that's just what's heard "In The Quiet." In fact, when we hear these healing
sounds, there's more room for love to be experienced. In fact, it's not
uncommon to become aware of how much we already are love, made of love, and
able to choose to be loving!

"In the quiet."

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

On demand as shows are made available:

http://acbradio.org/quiet

Now carried on five stations, three of which are FM. See my website for more
information of times and locations:

http://debbiehazelton.com

We're all together in this, so let's spend as much time as we can "In The
Quiet." It may just be what helps to make a positive difference in the
choices we make, individually and collectively.