[Radio-announce] It's time to do a normal Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Feb 19 11:49:47 CET 2017

Hi there dudes and dudettes!

Valentine's Day is done for another year, so I'm doing a normal Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive starting at 12 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. time.  This week I'm adding more recent content than I've had in the past, so if you like music like that, tune in and listen to the good music that I have.  In addition to the music, I'll tell you about the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, give you some sports updates, have prayer requests, and that weekly feature that at least I can't live without, the Bullwinkle Joke of the Week.

To listen to the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and you'll find a link to hear the show just below the on demand content, which, by the way, is a good way to hear the show if you miss it when it's live.

If you want to reach me during the show, stretch your arms really far and see if you can physicly touch me.  Just kidding.  You can email me with your requests and comments to

Catch you all at the top of the hour for Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!