[Radio-announce] It's time for another Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 21 11:30:31 CET 2017

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

It's that time when we throw the switch and go back to the 80's musicwise.  I'm on for three hours, starting at 12 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive with the Eclectic 80's.  Basicly, if the tune was heard on radio, chances are pretty good that I have it, and I'm willing to play it for you.  Send your email messages such as requests, comments or whatever you feel like to

and if I have the tune, and those seven words the FCC says you can't play aren't in the song I'm more than happy to play it.

To tune into the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and look for a listen link just below the on demand section of the page.

Catch you at the top of the hour on ACB Radio Interactive for another Eclectic 80's!

kevin at acbradio.org