[Radio-announce] Find Respite "In The Quiet."

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Feb 21 17:50:10 CET 2017

Energies are real intense out there. We’re between eclipses… Many are feeling reactive, saying they just feel that something is off. Many are fearing the worst…

A favorite line of mine from a book “the Game Of Life And How To Play It” by Florence Scoven Shinn describes a man who walked into a room a saw a sign that changed his life forever. The sign said “Why worry, it will probably never happen?”

what energy we waste, resources we take away from ourselves from worrying. I’ve never found anything constructive by worrying. To me, it conveys doubt and mistrust.

So if you want, join me “In the Quiet” where we can turn the volume down on worries, and allow some peace and respite to make a positive difference.

7:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive
By phone:
605 475-8130.

On demand, as shows become available:
http://acbradio.org/quiet

Check out my website for there times and places this show is available.
http://debbiehazelton.com

Together, we can raise our vibrational frequency and cancel out negative energy!