[Radio-announce] It's almost time for Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Feb 26 11:02:01 CET 2017

Hey there you dudes and dudettes!

It's that time of year when we see the equivalent of cars going around New Circle Road here in Lexington, KY.  To explain this, New Circle Road is the road that circles the city.  If you want to have fun with people, tell them to go onto that road, or whatever equivalent you have in your city, and have them drive to the end of it.  Well, people actually get paid to do that.  It's time for NASCAR to hold its biggest event, the Daytona 500.  The race will start during my show, so I'll talk about it some, and I think I can find a song about this organization.

Now that I've gotten the humor out there, let me tell you more about my show on ACB Radio Interactive.  It's called Anything and Everything, and you can hear it from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern U.S. time.  That translates to 9 a.m. Pacific, or 1700 UTC.  This show features mainly music from a couple of years ago as well as tracks from the 60's and 70's.  If you'd like to send a request or comment to me, feel free to do so.  My email address is

and comment or request away.  I have all sorts of audio recordings from the late 1880's through today, so feel free to expand the show's flavor.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.  The listen link is just beyond the on demand portion of the page.

Let's see what else to tell you...Oh yeah, you might like to hear other segments of the show.  Well, I mention the weather of Lexington, Kentucky, which is where I'm in hiding.  We also have sports, prayer requests, general information about what I've been up to, and we definitely can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.

That's about it for me.  I'm gonna start walking around New Circle Road and see where I end up.  Hopefully I won't get lost and can be back in time for the show.

Catch all of you at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. on ACB Radio Interactive!