[Radio-announce] We mourn a good and faithful friend today on the Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 28 11:42:41 CET 2017

Hi dudes and dudettes!

You heard correctly.  An old companion of mine has finally given up the ghost.  Don't worry, it's not anybody you know well.  This dude contributed to ACB Radio with it's unfailing duties of broadcasting.  The companion I've mentioned above hasn't broadcast on ACB Radio for a long time, but even after retirement, it still fulfilled a good service.  Tune in if you're curious about this dude at noon on ACB Radio Interactive.  That's Eastern U.S. time which translates to starting at 9 a.m. Pacific.  For three hours we'll have our on air funeral, as well as play tunes from the great decade of the 80's.  Your requests are always welcome.  Send them, or anything else you'd like via email to

and I'll see what I can do.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and find the listen link which is just past the on demand content.

See you all at the top of the hour for the Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive!