[Radio-announce] Need a break?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jan 3 18:03:22 EST 2017

Join me "In The Quiet" It's just good for the soul!

There's nothing like music to soothe! It's peaceful, uplifting. For some,
it's the favorite day of the week, because of the show! It brings comfort to
some during the wee hours. If you don't need comfort, then what about some
peace and inspiration? When we are free from stress, we have opportunities
for our mind to download wisdom, gifts, answers. It is that good!

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

On Demand, (as shows become available): http://acbradio.org/quiet

Check out my website for other times and stations also carrying this show.

Be well!

Happy new year!