[Radio-announce] Happy New Year! the music produced by George Martin on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive today from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

rick.morin at comcast.net rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 07:19:11 EST 2017

Hi friends,

Happy New Year! Wow! It's January 4th already! 2017 will be over before we
know it! <grin>

George Martin, who is known mostly as the infamous producer of the Beatles,
passed away last March at the age of 90. Over his illustrious career, Mr.
Martin produced many other artists both before and after the Beatles.
Today's Rick's Picks from 11 to 2 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive will
showcase this music, some of which may surprise you. I will also play a few
of my favorite Beatles songs that epitomize the influence George Martin had
on their music.

You may email me before or during the show at rick.morin at comcast.net
<mailto:rick.morin at comcast.net>  or text or call me at 617-633-7947.

Again, please join me today from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern at

http://acbradio.org/interactive. You may also listen via the incredible iOs
app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may also listen via
telephone at 605-475-8130.

Enjoy!!!

Rick Morin