[Radio-announce] Time for the first Eclectic 80's of 2017 on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Jan 4 16:55:06 EST 2017

Hey there all you dudes and dudettes!

It's me, your friendly EJ inviting you to tune into another Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.  It's the first show of 2017, but, for me and all of you we're stuck in the decade of the 80's.  Basicly, if it was out in the 80's and was on the radio, there's a really good chance I have the tune, and if you request it I'll play it.  The show lasts for 3 hours, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen in.  To send me requests or whatever you like, the email address is

Give me email, and I'll mention your name on the ether of the internet.  The station has Interactive in its name, so do that, and it will add more fun to the show.

Catch you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive for the Eclectic 80's!

Kevin Minor and the amazing Jilly
kevin at acbradio.org