[Radio-announce] Laura Legendary: strength, inspiration, vulnerability, raw, real, surviving, thriving.. tonight: "on The Inside Track"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Wed Jan 4 16:58:28 EST 2017

Have you seen her jewelry? Heard her show (Legendary Insights), on ACB Radio
Mainstream?

Laura shows us how life is hard, and yet, each one of us must make a choice
to live or lose the opportunity.

Do you know how her jewelry business was inspired? It's an incredible story!

On The Inside Track"

(Defining Moments From There To Here)

We explore pivotal, defining moments that colored our experience  out of
which was born a choice to move in a particular direction.

"On The Inside Track"

9:30 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

Replays periodically in a rotating schedule throughout the broadcast day.

You may also find it as a podcast within a few days after the show has
aired. It is on the ACB Link iOS app and available through many podcatchers.
The URL is:

http://acbradio.org/inside-track.xml

It takes courage to be human! Join me as another one dares to let us see the
work of art of her life, as it is, with tenacity and vulnerability! Laura
Legendary.